MANAGEMENT AND BOARD
CEO & Director
- Over 15 years of experience in mineral exploration and development in various roles.
- Raised over $100MM for resource companies.
- Extensive network of high net worth retail and institutional investors, analysts, brokers, investment bankers and private equity groups.
Director of Goldshore Resources Inc.
- Director & CEO of Dolly Varden Silver.
ROB McLEOD, P. Geo
- Professional geoscientist with 25 years of experience in mining and mineral exploration for a variety of junior and major mining companies.
- Past CEO of IDM Mining which merged with Ascot Resources in 2019.
- Co-founder and VP Exploration of Underworld which was acquired by Kinross after an initial resource estimate of 1.4M oz gold.
- CEO of Black Copper and Gold.
MARILYNE LACASSE, P. Geo
QP & Project Manager
- Graduate of Geology from the Université du Québec à Montréal and is a registered professional geologist with the Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of British Columbia.
- Dynamic professional geoscientist with extensive experience in project management in rugged terrain exploration in NW British Columbia.
- Transitioned to StrikePoint as a consultant from IDM Mining as part of the team that successfully restarted the Red Mountain project and doubled its mineral resource.
ADRIAN FLEMING, P.Geo
- Professional geologist with over 40 years of technical and executive experience with exploration and development stage mining companies.
- Co-founder and president of Underworld Resources from 2006-2010 and lead the team which made the discovery and defined the maiden resource of the White Gold deposit, in the White Gold district, Yukon. Project acquired by Kinross in 2010 for $138M.
- Founding Director of Northern Empire Resources which was acquired by Coeur Mining for $117M.
IAN HARRIS, P. Eng
- Mining engineer with over 20 years of experience.
- Previously senior vice-president and country manager of Corriente Resources in Ecuador. Directly involved in the operations and negotiations that led to the sale of Corriente for US$690-million.
- Strong background of project management, strategic management and technical skills.
MARK GELMON, CPA
- Bachelor of Arts from the University of British Columbia.
- Earned CA designation in 1995 and is a member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of B.C.
- Facilitates TSX Venture Exchange listed companies in the capacity of director, CFO and consultant.
- Provides financial management and compliance with regulatory reporting requirements.
- 15 years of capital market experience and an established financial network.
- Previously an investment advisor with PI Financial Corp Canada and Raymond James Ltd Canada.
- Has raised significant risk capital for growth companies in all sectors, with a focus on natural resources.
RYAN WEYMARK, P. Eng
- Energetic Professional Engineer with experience in mining, heavy civil and infrastructure projects.
- Experience working on projects as a consultant, contractor and owner’s representative at various stages, from pre-feasibility through to completion.
- Principal of Weymark Consulting, providing project management services to the resource sector, including Teck Alaska Corporation and Imperial Metals.