The primary additional target in the Mayo / Dawson area is Ryan Gold’s former flagship project, Ida Oro.
- Total claim block in good standing due to historic exploration expenditures by Ryan Gold (some valid to 2029).
- 32,869 soil samples taken from entire claim group, grading up to 2.77g/t Au.
- Exploration activity focused on central Ida Oro claim group, with 28 drill holes in 2012, totalling 7,525m in length.
- Three zones identified: Io North, Ganymede and Europa.
- Low-grade Au deposit with narrow higher grade intervals. Ag also locally significant.
McQ property consists of 4,563 soil samples, grading to 0.33g/t Au. Low grade but local drainage is source of some of the best placer deposits in region.